We use Pushpay for quick, easy and safe online giving. To give, select the Pushpay Tithes & Offerings button. Or read on for more information and video below.
- Website: Selecting the above link opens our simple, secure giving form.
- Text: Text CSFC to 77977 to receive a one-time reply containing a link to give to Cornerstone Fellowship (*1msg/request).
- If you enter your mobile phone number during the giving process you will receive a text link to download the Pushpay app, also included in your email receipt.
- Pushpay App (for faster giving in the future):
- Download the Pushpay app here: iPhone / Android.
- Once your Pushpay app is set up, to donate enter Cornerstone Fellowship in the "Search for an organization" field.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Push Pay?
Pushpay enables you to make safe and speedy smartphone payments. It is a free application that you can download, register and then pay any organization who is listed on Pushpay. It is available from the App Store™ for Apple™ iOS and from Google Play for Android.
Is Push Pay Safe?
Yes. No credit card details are held on your phone. Credit card details are tokenized and are stored on industrial grade servers where this information is then encrypted. The security setup we have used is the same as many banks and is PCI DSS compliant. For this reason, Pushpay is considered significantly more secure than many current offerings including actually having a credit card physically present. If your phone is lost, no transactions can be made without your passcode, as opposed to current credit card theft.
What If I Lose My Phone?
If your phone is lost, even if you are logged into Pushpay no transactions can be made without your passcode. You can also freeze your account by logging into Pushpay.com with your registered email and password and choosing the Freeze My Account option.
What If I Forget My Password?
You can reset your account password by going to the reset password.
Do I Get A Receipt?
Yes, You will receive an email immediately after giving. However you can view a list of your transactions that you have made using Pushpay. Simply login and you can see all of the giving you have done via mobile app, website and texting.