To give a little more perspective, here are some "This place might be for you if..." thoughts adapted from House of Praise for All People over on the Eastern Shore. We are not affiliated per se, but our mission is so united that we couldn't say it any better. So, if this resonates within your heart you'll want to visit them when in their area.
That said, the Cornerstone community might be for you if:
- You appreciate spontaneity in worship!
- Exact meeting times are not an absolute must. We try to start at the designated times, but ending…well, ending times may...occasionally vary.
- You want to grow in deeper intimacy with the Lord – to know Him at the depths of your being, and not only learn information about Him.
- You're looking for a place where all things are possible in Christ and the manifest presence of Father God is given the right to disrupt our best-laid plans every time we come together.
- You want your children to be incorporated into the ministry of the church. We believe that children are called and anointed just as the adults and, with adult covering, we equip and release them to minister as the Spirit leads.
- We believe that Christ will heal all manner of brokenness caused by sin. So this is a good place for you if you're looking to become whole in body, soul and spirit and live in the full potential that God intends for you to live as a son.
- You enjoy the closeness of fellowship with other people who have been touched by the saving power of Jesus Christ.
- This community could be for you if you are open to the moving of the Spirit in signs, wonders and miracles. We often see the Lord move in ways we can't explain but the fruit of His presence is changing people’s lives for His glory.
- This might be for you if you're looking for more than a Sunday service. As a community, our relationship with Daddy God and with each other is the center of our lives, not just another meeting to schedule into our week.
- We believe we are called to have an impact into the community around us with the supernatural power of God, so this community is for you if you want to be trained and released to impact the world around you for His glory.
- One of the ministries of the Holy Spirit is to give gifts to men that we are to use for the advancement of God's kingdom. This community is for you if you are looking for openness in the gifts of the Spirit.
- As a community we place high value on honoring each other as created in the image of God and possessing His destiny and call. You might feel at home here if you're looking for a place that puts a high value on relationship as opposed to people only serving the leadership.
- We have a beautiful, multicultural community and we honor the various cultures we have within our fellowship, understanding that diversity gives us a broader view of our Father's creative hand.
- And finally, you might be called to this community if you want to be a sold out revivalist willing to do what you see the Father doing and saying what you hear the Father speaking so that we may represent Jesus to a lost world that needs to see His love and forgiveness.